1. Hydrolyze galactosides in leguminous feed, reduce flatulence and diarrhea, and enhance digestion and absorption of feed nutrients;
2. Eliminate the negative effect of anti-nutritional factors on IGF-I secretion, promote protein synthesis, increase lean percentage;
3. Create synergic effect with other enzymes to improve utilization of feed nutrients;
4. Reduce abnormal fermentation in the intestine and modulate gut microbiota;
5. Allow more types of raw materials (esp. unconventional ones) to be used in feed to reduce feed costs.
2,000 U/g, 20,000 U/g
50-100 g per ton of feed, based on the activity of 2,000 U/g.
Packaged in woven bags, 25 kg/bag; or packaged according to customer requests.