1. Compensate for the deficiency of endogenous amylase, promote the digestion of starch, improve the utilization rate of feed and enhance production performance;
2. Advance the decomposition of structurally complex starch such as resistant starch, relieve or prevent diarrhea induced by resistant starch;
3. Reduce feed costs by releasing more energy from feeds and allowing the use of more types of feed materials;
4. Narrow the quality gap between different batches of energy feedstuffs.
1. Good GIT tolerance with optimum pH of 5.0 - 6.0, relative enzyme activity ≥80% at pH 4.5-6.5.
2. Excellent heat stability, ≥90% activity remained after 3 min in 90 ℃ water bath.
3. Good mobility, easy for feed processing and mixing.
10,000 U/g, 50,000 U/g, 100,000 U/g.
100-200 g/ton feed, based on the activity of 10,000 U/g.
Packaged in woven bags, 25 kg/bag; or packaged according to customer requests.