Coated Cellulase is a new generation of genetically modified cellulase of high activity produced with coating technology.
1. Appearance: Gray-white uniform particles, no deliquescence, no peculiar smell.
2. Granular size: 20-60 mesh (0.25-0.83 mm) ≥85%.
3. Disintegration time: ≤ 60 seconds (30℃).
4. Bulk density: 0.7-1.1 g/ml.
1. Dispersion: Good flowing granules with homogeneous particle size ensure the good dispersion in the detergent powder.
2. Stability: The coated enzyme is immune from external adverse factors.
3. Compatibility: The close bulk density to other components in the detergent powder will not cause layering during shipment and storage.
4. Solubility: The rapid dissolution in the water can make active ingredients effective within a short time.
1. A low addition amount: 0.4%.
2. The specific dose depends on the formula, costs and effects. 2.5-10 U/g (based on the weight of washing powder) is added in lab conditions.
3. It is recommend to carry out a small-scale lab test to determine the optimal dose before mass production.
35 kg/drum (cardboard barrel lined with PE bags), or packaged according to customer requests.
Store in a cool, shady, dry and well-ventilated place away from direct sunlight. Extreme conditions (high temperature/moisture) will lead to the loss of enzyme activity. Refrigerate the product in the case of long-term storage.