1. Compensate for the deficiency of endogenous digestive enzymes, especially for young animals;
2. Improve digestibility of lipids and ME in feed, lower FCR, and promote the growth performance of animals;
3. Decrease the risks of diarrhea and other intestinal diseases in piglets;
4. Increase the utilization rate of fat, reduce the risks of hepatomegaly and fatty liver;
5. Improve the absorption and utilization of fat-soluble vitamins and other microelements.
1. High efficiency in hydrolyzing different lipids.
2. Wide pH range and good GIT tolerance.
3. Excellent heat stability.
4. Good storage stability.
10,000 U/g, 20,000 U/g.
200 g/ton feed, based on the activity of 10,000 U/g.
Packaged in woven bags, 25 kg/bag; or packaged according to customer requests.