1. Eliminate anti-nutritional factor of xylans, reduce chyme viscosity, improve feed intake and decrease FCR;
2. Release nutrients wrapped by the cell wall, broaden contact surface between chyme and digestive enzymes, and enhance the digestibility and utilization of feed ingredients, especially wheat, rye, oat and their by-products;
3. Improve passage rate of chyme in the small intestine to inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria and reduce the risks of intestinal diseases;
4. Produce prebiotics of XOS after reaction to balance gut flora.
1. High enzyme activity at a wide pH range of 2.5-6.0.
2. Higher endo-/exo-xylanase ratio.
10,000 U/g, 100,000 U/g.
100 g/ton feed, based on the activity of 10,000 U/g.
Packaged in woven bags, 25 kg/bag; or packaged according to customer requests.