Physical and Chemical Properties
Appearance: light yellow powder
Enzymatic activity: 1,000,000 U/g MIN.
1. fully soluble in water of various quality, with no precipitates or impurities.
2. adaptable to complex digestive tract environment, with higher enzyme activity in animal's intestines.
3. High endo-xylanase activity.
Xylanase WS effectively:
1. hydrolyzes NSP xylans in feed ingredients (especially in wheat, wheat bran, DDGS, rice bran meal, cassava etc.), reduces chyme viscosity, enhances feed digestibility and nutrient absorption, and improves animal production performance;
2. saves feed cost by releasing more energy (about 50-100kcal/kg) and nutrients, which can be used to improve production performance;
3. improves animal intestinal health, reduces the risks of enteritis, diarrhea, undigested feed in feces, etc.
4. narrows the quality gap among different batches of raw material and therefore stabilizes feed quality.
1. Supplementing by drinking water.
2. Post-spraying on granulate feed:
Store in cool, dry and shady places at 4-25℃ with bag sealed when the product is not in use.
18 months from the date of production under appropriate storage conditions.
20 kg/square fiber drum.