1. Hydrolyze mannans in feed ingredients (especially in meal-based raw materials), reduce chyme viscosity, and enhance feed nutrient digestibility;
2. Reduce feed-induced immune responses and increase feed energy level by about 50 kcal/kg to lower feed costs;
3. Decrease the incidence of intestinal diseases and improve the immunity of animals with the help of mannose oligosaccharides (MOS) produced after the degradation of mannans;
4. Narrow the quality gap among different batches of raw materials to stabilize feed quality.
1. High enzyme activity in GIT, with an optimum pH close to intestine pH.
2. Efficient degradation of mannans in various feed ingredients.
3. Excellent thermostability without coating up to 85℃.
100-200 g/t feed, based on the activity of 2,000 U/g.
Packaged in woven bags, 25 kg/bag; or packaged according to customer requests.