2022 China (Shandong) Bio-Agriculture and Micro-Ecosystem Innovation and Development Forum is scheduled to be opened on July 15, 2022. This forum is held by China Biotech Fermentation Industry Association and organized by Qingdao Vland Biotech Inc. The topics of the forum include:
1. The Policy Interpretation and Developments of Microbial Germplasm Resources in Agriculture;
2. Plant Growth-Promoting Microorganisms and Green Agriculture;
3. The Study and Development of Microbial Preparations for Animals in the Post-Antibiotic Era;
4. Study on Fighting against Virus Infection by Regulating Intestinal Microbiota in Animals;
5. The Application of Bacillus Subtilis in the Improvement of Mucosal Immunity in Pigs;
6. Development and Industrial Application of Functional Microbial Strain Resources.
Any persons interested in the forum are invited to attend.