Functional microorganisms (Bacillus subtilis, Bacillus pumilus and Bacillus licheniformis) and their by-products of high-abundance enzymes (mainly for degrading Zearalenone and Aflatoxin B1)
Mode of Action
The high-abundance enzymes in Kingzyme Fix produced by functional microorganisms effectively degrade mycotoxins into non-toxic substances through specific catalysis of toxin groups. With the efficient toxin degradation, Kingzyme Fix helps reduce the detoxification pressure of the liver and finally protect liver & gallbladder and improve immunity. It also helps restore the impaired reproductive system and digestive tract caused by mycotoxins in animals, and therefore increase growth performance.
1. Environmentally friendly and safe by degrading toxins through enzymatic reaction.
• Third-generation enzyme technology for Aflatoxin B1 (AFB1) degradation
• Advanced Zearalenone (ZEN) degradation technology
• Efficient removal of substances harmful to the body (especially to the liver), including heavy metals, drug residues, pesticide residues, free radicals, etc.
2. No damage to or binding of feed nutrients.
• No physical adsorptive components such as montmorillonite
• Specific and efficient enzymatic reaction
3. Excellent heat stability in the process of feed pelleting.
|Liver detox||Effective degradation of liver-damaging mycotoxins;||1. Liver protection (prevention of liver necrosis)|
2. Removal of immunosuppression and improvement in disease-resistant ability
3. Reduction of feed conversion ratio
4. Improvement in slaughter quality
|Protection of liver metabolism |
(detoxification, synthesis, immunity)
|Reproductive system protection||Effective degradation of mycotoxins which damage reproductive system;||1. Protection of animal reproductive function|
2. Resolving of reproductive disorders (red and swollen vulva, rectal prolapse, false estrus, splay foot syndrome, litter reduction, weak-born litter, etc.)
|Resolving of reproductive disorders caused by Zearalenone|
|Growth promotion||Promotion of the digestion of feed and the absorption of nutrients;||1. Improvement in feed efficiency and promotion of growth|
2. Growth of anaerobic probiotics (lactic acid bacteria) due to intestinal hypoxia
3. Organic acids produced to reduce pH and inhibit pathogens
|Promotion of the microbial balance in gastrointestinal tract|
|Species||Application||Dosage (per ton feed)|
|Poultry,livestock and aquatic animals||Prevention||0.5-1.0 KG|
|Mycotoxin Treatment||1.0-2.0 KG|
Packaged in woven bags, 25 kg/bag; or packaged according to customer requests.