1. Improve the digestion and absorption of nutrients by eliminating ANF pectin and reducing chyme viscosity;
2. Release the nutrients wrapped in the cell;
3. Improve the growth performance of animals and feed efficiency;
4. Reduce environmental pollution by decreasing the excretion of faeces.
1. Effective in a broad pH range of 2.5-4.5 with an optimum pH at 3.3-4.0;
2. Effective in a broad temperature range of 25-65℃ with an optimum temperature of 50-60℃;
3. Good storage stability.
30,000 U/g, 300,000 U/g.
30-60 g/ton feed, based on the activity of 30,000 U/g.
Packaged in woven bags, 25 kg/bag; or packaged according to customer requests.