1. Compensate for the deficiency of endogenous protease in animals, especially in young animals, to meet their growth needs and lay solid foundations for good health in later period.
2. Enhance the digestibility and utilization of proteins and amino acids to improve the growth performance of animals;
3. Eliminate anti-nutritional factors in feed such as soybean antigens;
4. Reduce diarrhea and abnormal fermentation caused by protein indigestion, and decrease the incidence of gastrointestinal diseases.
1. Excellent resistance to pepsin and trypsin in the gastrointestinal tract of poultry and livestock.
2. Excellent thermostability at 85 ℃ in feed pelleting process.
3. Efficient protein hydrolysis to improve its digestibility.
4. High-level compatibility with other feed enzymes.
5. High enzyme activity in a wide pH range of 5.0-7.0.
200-300 g/t feed.
Packaged in woven bags, 25 kg/bag; or packaged according to customer requests.