Physical and Chemical Properties
Appearance: off-white to light-yellow powder.
Enzymatic activity: 10,000U/g MIN.
1. Broad optimum pH range, suitable to function in GIT.
2. Excellent thermostability up to 85℃ in the pelleting process.
3. Excellent GIT stability.
4. A synergy with antibiotics, veterinary drugs and vaccines.
5. Excellent pathogen inhibition to replace part of antibiotics.
6. Safe, no toxin, no residue, no withdrawal period.
1. consumes oxygen in the intestine to form an anaerobic environment, thus inhibiting the proliferation of aerobic pathogens, promoting the growth of anaerobic probiotics, and finally protecting intestinal health;
2. scavenges free radicals with antioxidant effect to protect the integrity of intestinal epithelial barrier and to reduce the occurrence of coccidiosis in broilers;
3. improves the acidic environment of the gastrointestinal tract to activate the activity of digestive enzymes and promote the digestion and absorption of nutrients, thereby improving the production performance & uniformity of animals and alleviating the symptoms of diarrhea in piglets;
4. accelerates the redox reaction to speed up liver detox and reduce the impact of mycotoxins on animals, especially the harm of AFB1;
5. improves animal immunity and antioxidant capacity to enhance resistance to disease and stress, reduce FCR, and increase economic benefits.
It can be used in weaned piglets, broilers, layers, turkeys, ducks, ruminants and aquatic animals. 200g/t complete feed is recommended to add in pellet/mash feed.
Storage & Shelf Life
Store in cool, dry and shady conditions for minimum 12 months from the production date. The shelf life can be extended when the product is kept in the original package at ≤ 25℃.