1. Hydrolyze phytate to release more available phosphorus from plant-based feed ingredients;
2. Reduce inorganic phosphorus supplementation and save formula space;
3. Improve bioavailability of various nutrients such as minerals and proteins to enhance animal production performance;
4. Decrease the risks of heavy metals or fluorine in animals due to dicalcium phosphate supplementation;
5. Reduce phosphorus content in animal excretion and help protect the environment.
1. Excellent thermostability and high hydrolysis efficiency;
2. Good resistance to gastric acid, intestinal fluids and high concentration of metal ions in feed;
3. Good product fluidity, easy for feed blending.
Kingphos HS: 10,000 U/g, 20,000 U/g.
50 g/ton feed, based on the activity of 10,000 U/g.
Packaged in woven bags, 25 kg/bag; or packaged according to customer requests.